Friday 6 January 2012

Website Redrafted!

Hello again!

I just wanted to let you all know that I've been redrafting our website and giving it a little bit of TLC, so if you refresh your browers / or delete your cookies you should be able to see my changes!
I've made the big ones, but haven't quite finished it yet and will probably continue to tinker with it over January.
The most changes have been to the flora and fauna page - a hugely under appreciated aspect of angling in my opinion, I hope the new page gets people more interested!
And also our infomation page, whish now features a bit of history on Dad, me, the site and a bit of our Philosophy as it were - I hope you like it!

Please get in touch on the facebook page or via email if there's anything you think I've missed, or that you'd like to see of even if you've got some really cracking photo's you'd be proud to have on display (let me know who you are and I'll make sure there's a caption underneath giving you full credit!)

In other news the high winds in the borders seem to have died down, but not before blowing a lonely visitor our way:
This is Henrietta - the lonely Greylag goose.
Don't worry I heard some others fly over this morning so I'm sure once she's recupperated after her windy battle she'll be back amongst friends soon!

www.lonsdalepark.co.uk

No comments: