Sunday 14 February 2010

Your vote neeeded!

Hello again all,

I have today received a comment on my entry about the Tough Guy race from a reader who says:

"im sure the other female journalist will be far more interesting ie we log on the website to see how the place is fishing and whether we are going to spend our hard earned cash to pay to go there not to send you on another jolly regards carp"

Firstly I would like to thank that reader for your comment and your time.
I had hoped that my entries were interesting but I do appreciate that sometimes I report on events unrelated to Lonsdale Park, and the fish catches.
The people who contact us usually enjoy hearing my stories, but I realise now that perhaps many of you don't.
If this is true, I need to know to save you from encountering my ramblings.

To find out I have created a simple survey on a reliable website called Surveymonkey.
If you would be so kind as to click the link below to vote as to whether to keep or loose my ramblings I would greatly appreciate it.
You will not have to give any details or sign up to vote just click the box and submit.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XPHKWW6

If it turns out that most of you want to hear from me directly then I will continue with my usually occasional updates but clearly label them so others can avoid them, and if not I will stop them.

Thankyou,

Emma
x

No comments: