Wednesday 10 February 2010

Facebook!

Hey guys!

I'm aware now that many of you are on the social networking site Facebook.
(even my Mum is!)

So I thought it was high time we got on too - I'm already on (it's compulsory for student survival these days) so if you want to see what I get upto you are more than welcome to become my ' facebook friend'.

However I've just created our very own 'Page' for Lonsdale Park.
There's a link on the right hand side of the blog for you to have a look if you want.
The facebook page means you would be able to become a 'fan', share photo's (handy if you've made friends whilst here and have a great shot but never remembered to email it) and have a discussion or two with each other!

Hope you're all well - I got back from a run in a hail storm here in Nottingham! (needless to say the canal bank was empty)

Emma
x

No comments: