Saturday 21 July 2012

First Fish as an Official "Vitin'ry"!

After my graduation and graduation ball this week I was happy to come home properly today.
Without having to worry about exams, cases or placement organising etc I feel like I'm 100% home body and soul for the first time in 5 years!

Of course I had to head out for a little fish with Dad after dinner....


There you have it - my first fish as a sworn, signed, certified official vet and it's a gorgeous red fin well over a pound and a half!
(For the eagle eyed amongst you, no it's not the first fish I've caught in my pajamas and it wont be the last! You might also spot that I'm missing my usual hat, and have gained a new badge on my lapel which was given to us at graduation)

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend and are set to make the most of next weeks good weather!

To return home click: www.lonsdalepark.co.uk

No comments: