Saturday 16 June 2012

A little game for you

Just a quick note today - as I'm sure you all know it's arrivals day for us.

I've started a little game on our twitter and facebook pages, where I take a picture from a peg using my phone, and upload it for you to work out which peg I was on when I took the picture.

A few clues:
I might not be at the usual height / angle to take the photo, to make it a bit more interesting.
It can be any lake.
I won't use the accomodation's private pegs, as not everyone will recognise the view from them!
I'll start with our named pegs (a honour many guests acquire following a remarkable catch) which are popular and easy to identify.

If you're not already you can get involved and follow us on our twitter page: https://twitter.com/#!/LonsdalePark

Or become a fan on facebook, just click the box in the right hand coloumn of this page.

Hope you're all having a nice weekend, even if it's raining!
Emma
To return home click: www.lonsdalepark.co.uk

No comments: