Wednesday 6 August 2014

Fay Family

Hello Paul
Firstly I just want to say thanks for a fantastic week and making us feel welcome. We came up on the 26th July and stayed in the lodge, we fished off the lodge pegs most of the week. I came up with my partner (mark) and his Nan, granddad (Bill) and uncle (Chris). Bill and Chris caught a lot of roach averaging around 1-2 pounds , caught mostly on maggot or small bits of lunchenmeat , they also had a couple of small carp around 6 – 7 pound on tropical fruit boilies. Mark having the best week of us all caught 49 carp this week all being from 9 lbs to 18lbs (matching his personal best),all caught on tropical fruit and peach & black pepper boilies. My fishing week seen me beat my personal best twice first with a carp at 9lbs then followed by 11lbs both on frankfurter an snail boilies I also caught a couple of roach and tench on booster lunchenmeat, also getting the smallest fish was the best of all.  Not only was the fishing enjoyable this week seeing all the wild life was great feeding the mice, hedgehog, and birds out of my hands. Thanks again for a great week see you next time






Thanks Emma for sending over your write up & photos.

No comments: