Thursday 8 April 2010

Update on the Secret Cottage and the Willows

Hey guys,

I've decided to do two updates today to split my stories.

This first one is all about the 'Secret Cottage' and the The Secret Pool and the Willows lake.
If you would like a brochure or to book the Secret Cottage you can call us on 07770825896 or 01228562655.

Last week I helped Dad stock some 'smaller' siblings for our resident monsters!

This is 'Bernie' who I decided to name after James Bernoulli who investigated the logarthmic spiral - which is the mathematical version of the spiral we find in nature.
If you click on the photo to see the bigger version and look at the scale in the center of her lateral line you'll see why!

In other news on the Willows I'm pretty sure I've seen what looks like roach topping as the weather has gotten out rather nicely this week. If I can excavate myself from the pile of papers I'm calling 'revision' (I have some final exams after Easter) then I might go out and test the theory!

No comments: