Friday 20 November 2009

Lonsdale High and Dry

image from the complete tangler

Hello All!

I'm home again fishing for my project and I thought I'd better let you know that all is fine here!
The water's up but we're not flooded.
Our thought' s and sympathy go out to everyone effected, especially those from Mum's hometown Cockermouth where main street is under 7ft of water and a bridge has collapsed. My Grandma still lives there - but up atop a ruddy great hill so she's ok.

Thanks to everyone who's enquired how we are - everything is fine.

Right it's getting late and there's a cracking roach out there just waiting to meet me, not to mention the kingfisher, and my robins waiting for their breakfast of maggots!
(Last weekend I caught 12 roach and 3 chub in one day - 2 of the chub were absoloute belters over 2 1/2 lbs!)

Em

No comments: