Sunday 30 August 2009

Email from James




Here's an email we recieved last night:




"Hi Paul


Just to let you know I had a great holiday down at Lonsdale with my mum,step dad,brother,auntie and uncle. We all caught ALOT of fish from Roach to Tench to Carp to Rudd to Ghosties and even one or two Chub. I personaly fished the residents match and won with 31lb 8oz of pure roach which I was pleased with as Jamie said it was the best pure Roach bag he had seen in the past 10 week of which he had been there. Along with the great match result for me I had a personal best carp of 14lb 12oz Ghost Carp.My little brother also had a fabulous time with many smaller carp averaging the 2-4lb mark. Here is a picture of my Ghost Carp and my little brothers Carp.


Thanks again for a great holiday.


James & Family"


Thanks for the email guys!


No comments: